Pexava Advanced On2 Student Course
The only Advanced Salsa Course in the UK to be trained by TWO World Championship Competitors and Performers
The Pexava Advanced Course offers a high level of technical challenge and tuition. The team has rapidly established a name as one of the best student groups in the UK. This course offers absolutely unique opportunities to learn effective world-class technique and take your social and performance dancing to a higher level.
Next start date: Spring 2016. Contact us on email@example.com for an assessment.
EMAIL US HERE TO REQUEST FULL INFORMATION
- Individual attention and high levels of interaction and feedback from Gil and Shelley in an exceptionally fun and friendly atmosphere, making new friends and meeting new members of the Pexava Family!
- Including individual profiling of areas of strength and weakness, specific exercises and regular assessment of progress directly relevant to the course and your level of dance.
- Technique: Our emphasis is on TECHNIQUE for salsa dance. This means that our courses are equally appropriate for those that wish to improve their social dance skills as well as perform.
- Gil and Shelley have earned a reputation at world class level as social, competition and performance dancers, so come and learn their secrets!
- The Pexava Advanced Course covers all aspects of body movement, basic stepping, essential salsa conditioning, leading and following, balance, posture and core control, and are primarily taught On2. The aim of the course is to provide you with the tools, practice and drills that you need to boost the absolute foundations of your salsa.
- The course is accessible for Intermediate/Advanced On2 dancers who would like to boost their dancing, via highly structured instruction, individual assessment and feedback.
Next Start Date: Spring 2016
Recent Testimonial: "Pexava are a friendly, fun and talented (aka Legends!!) team. It's a blast spending time with them - NEVER a dull moment. There is a focus on learning and raising your own level, that is perfect for me as I'm always keen to learn and raise my level. Seeing how I can move and have fun with the infectious rhythm of salsa is the definition of heaven to me." Emma Johnston.
Student Showgroup Dieciocho Sept 2015
Student Showgroup Dieciseite May 2015
Student Showgroup Dieciseis October 2014
Student Showgroup Quince on stage at the Hamburg Salsa Congress July 2014
Student Showgroup Catorce on stage at the Mambocity Five Star Congress May 2014
Student Showgroup Trece (with Karel Flores, NYC)
Student Showgroup Doce (at Amsterdam Salsa Congress, Holland - photo by Bircan Tulga Photography)
Student Showgroup Once (at Hamburg Salsa Congress, Germany)
Student Showgroup Diez (at Mambo City Five Star Congress, London)
Student Showgroup Nueve (photo by Chris Rolinson - thank you!)
Student Showgroup Ocho (at Haarlem Salsa Congress, Holland)
Student Showgroup Seite (photo by Neil William Young Photography - thank you!)
Student Showgroup Seis
Student Showgroup Cinco
Student Showgroup Cuatro
Student Showgroup Tres
Student Showgroup Dos
Student Showgroup Uno!
Gil and Shelley. Salsa Classes and more in London with Championship competitors.
Holborn, Westminster, Ealing, Chiswick, Acton, Hammersmith, Northfields