Pexava Salsa in Central London - Conway Hall, Holborn
Holborn Thursdays 2022:
7 April, 5 May, 7 July, 4 Aug, 1 Sep, 6 Oct, 1 Dec (3 Mar and 10 Nov1§oa cancelled due to tube strikes)
Holborn Thursdays 2023:
2 Feb, 2 Mar, 6 Apr, 4 May, 1 Jun, 6 Jul, 3 Aug, 7 Sep, 5 Oct, 2 Nov, 7 Dec
Events are also listed on our Pexava Dance Facebook page - Like and Follow to be kept up to date!
Address: Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square. London WC1R 4RL.
(If arriving or leaving after 10pm use back entrance on Theobalds Road)
With one of the best dance floors in London, our Central London home is the amazing Conway Hall, just a few minutes from Holborn station. If you have never been to one of our socials in this venue, please come join us for a great night of dancing!
- 2 minutes from Holborn Station
- The best dancefloor in Central London
- Industrial fans and ventilation
- Water provided
- Cheap soft drinks
- Snacks to keep you going
- Courtesy chewing gum
- No flashing lights
- The best DJs on the scene
- Optional paid cloakroom (£1 per person)
7.15pm-8.15pm Intermediate/Advanced class (On1 crossbody style) with Gil & Shelley
8.15pm-11.30pm Social: Dance your socks off on a wonderful floor with lovely people!
Shows at 10pm most nights
£10 including FREE intermediate/advanced class
**Programme may vary - see individual Facebook events for more detail. Rights of admission reserved
== COVID 19 Precautions for all events ==
- Do not attend if you are unwell
- Use hand sanitiser and/or wash your hands frequently
- Voluntary face masks encouraged
- Voluntary LFT before dancing highly encouraged
- Partners who do not wish to rotate in class due to Covid precautions/bubbles are welcome – inform us of this at the start of the lesson
- If you test positive up to 48 hours after the event, please ensure that you inform us
Covid precautions remain under review; subject to change.