Pexava Salsa in Central London - Conway Hall, Holborn
Holborn Saturdays 2022:
Saturdays: 12 Feb, 12 March, 14 May, 11 June, 15 Oct, 10 Dec
Events are also listed on our Pexava Dance Facebook page. Like and Follow to be kept up to date!
Address: Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square. London WC1R 4RL.
(If arriving or leaving after 10pm use back entrance on Theobalds Road)
With one of the best dance floors in London, our Central London home is the amazing Conway Hall, just a few minutes from Holborn station. If you have never been to one of our socials in this venue, please come join us for a great night of dancing!
- 2 minutes from Holborn Station
- The best dancefloor in Central London
- Industrial fans and ventilation
- Water provided
- Cheap soft drinks
- Snacks to keep you going
- Courtesy chewing gum
- No flashing lights
- The best DJs on the scene
- Optional paid cloakroom (£1 per person)
8.30pm-9.30pm Intermediate/Advanced class with Gil & Shelley
9.30pm-2.00am Social: Dance your socks off on a wonderful floor with lovely people!
Shows at 11pm most nights
£12 including FREE intermediate/advanced class
**Programme may vary - see individual Facebook events for more detail. Rights of admission reserved.
== COVID 19 Precautions for all events ==
- Do not attend if you are unwell
- Use hand sanitiser and/or wash your hands frequently
- Voluntary face masks encouraged
- Voluntary LFT before dancing highly encouraged
- Partners who do not wish to rotate in class due to Covid precautions/bubbles are welcome – inform us of this at the start of the lesson
- If you test positive up to 48 hours after the event, please ensure that you inform us
Covid precautions remain under review; subject to change.