Pexava Salsa in Central London - Conway Hall, Holborn
Holborn Thursdays and Saturdays:
Returning on Saturday 9 October, 13 November and 11 December 2021
(Thursdays returning in 2022)
Conditions of Entry: PEXAVA COVID SAFETY MEASURES
For the safety of all dancers and our team, entry requirements are strictly as follows and will be checked on the door. Rights of admission are reserved.
Entry requires AT LEAST ONE of the following to be shown on the door:
1. 2 weeks after completing a full course of vaccination evidenced via the NHS App (or if necessary, a printed PDF from the NHS App or Covid Pass letter)
2. A negative PCR or rapid lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of event date. You will need to upload your result at the gov link and bring your text or email confirmation: https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result. (Free Lateral Flow Rapid Test kits are available at pharmacies or order online: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow). Please do NOT bring the used test kit itself or a photo of it, these are not acceptable.
3. Proof of natural immunity via Covid Pass less than 6 months old.
• Do not attend if you are unwell
• Use hand sanitiser and/or wash your hands frequently
• Voluntary face masks encouraged
• Partners who do not wish to rotate in class due to Covid precautions/bubbles are welcome – inform us of this at the start of the lesson
• If you test positive up to 48 hours after the event, please ensure that you inform us
Covid precautions remain under review; subject to change.
Address: Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square. London WC1R 4RL.
(If arriving or leaving after 10pm use back entrance on Theobalds Road)
With one of the best dance floors in London, our Central London home is the amazing Conway Hall, just a few minutes from Holborn station. We run regular events on Thursdays and special events on Saturdays at this venue. See above for the list of upcoming dates. If you have never been to one of our socials in this venue, please come join us for a great night of dancing!
Join our Holborn Socials page on Facebook at : www.facebook.com/pexavasocials
- 2 minutes from Holborn Station
- The best dancefloor in Central London
- Industrial fans and ventilation
- Water provided
- Cheap soft drinks
- Snacks to keep you going
- Courtesy chewing gum
- No flashing lights
- The best DJs on the scene
- Optional paid cloakroom (£1 per person)
7.15pm-8.15pm Intermediate/Advanced class (On1 crossbody style) with Gil & Shelley
8.15pm-11.30pm Social: Dance your socks off on a wonderful floor with lovely people!
Shows at 10pm most nights
£9 including FREE intermediate/advanced class
8.30pm-9.30pm Intermediate/Advanced class with Gil & Shelley
9.30pm-2.00am Social: Dance your socks off on a wonderful floor with lovely people!
Shows at 11pm most nights
£10 including FREE intermediate/advanced class
**Programme may vary - see individual Facebook events for more detail